Photoshop Tutorial Learn Photoshop Automation tips and strategies. If you are a Photoshop creative professional, and most probably you spend huge amount of time working with Photoshop. And like other Photoshop users, you certainly spend excessive time by performing the repetitive works. Here comes the Photoshop automation tutorial from Lynda .com by Julieanne Kost.
In this Photoshop automation course, you can learn how to automate repetitive jobs in Photoshop. That will enable you complete more tasks in far less time. Learn variety of productivity-boosting Photoshop techniques for automation by using the Batch command, scripting, and more.
Photoshop automation tutorial Topics include:
- Saving images in different file types Quickly and easily
- Make single and multi-step actions
- Saving and loading actions
- Inserting stops, menu items, and conditionals
- Tips for working with layers
- Batch command to dos.
- Droplets creation
- Generators for automatically creating graphics from layers
- Variables and scripts are in action.
Product page: Lynda .com
Skill Level: Intermediate
Duration: 2h 30m
Video format: MP4
Video: AVC, 1280×720, 16:9, 15fps, 344kbps
Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 128kbps, stereo